Improve these 5 Habits to Become Rich & Successful
Many Books “I will Teach you to be Rich”, “The Psychology of Money”, “Secret of Millionaire” etc. teach us some proven Habits of Rich & Successful People which we either Ignore or not considering to Improve.
In this article, I’m sharing 5 Best of those Proven Habits & Important Facts
- If you Really want to get Rich, then Respect Rich & Successful People
- It’s okay to Ask them how they made it. But in place, we always Jealous with their success & Financial Growth. That pushes us back.
- One of the Successful Leaders told me that — “ To Become a Rich/ Successful is not the Rocket Science — But, just Use the Proven Methods of Others. Read Biography. Talk to the People. Always, Observe | Learn | and, Execute”
- Reactive People criticize about others & Complain about the things.
- If someone asks them to start a small Business, then they’ll say — Its not profitable. If someone asks to Upskill / Change the Job with more opportunity / earnings as per Skills, then they’ll say — Its very Risky.
- Point is — Some people are reactive & always give excuses when its a time to take risk/new step, which push them back from Success & Financial Goals.
- Earning $5,000/ Month & Buy Things of $15,000 : Just because of FOMO — Fear of Missing Out. That keeps you in same Financial state even if you Grow.
- If you Buy things on EMIs just for the Show-Off, then at the Long Run, it will Increase the Debts & Reduce the Savings for you.
- While Rich People Try to Take Loans / Debts only to Grow their Business / Education, for which they will get Tax Benefits & Deductions. Think Wisely !
Sports/ TV Media
- Wasting Lots of Time, just by Watching the Sports / Long TV Shows, specially Cricket/ TV Series !
- Sports are Good as an Exercise, but Wasting 3–6 Hours of your Precious Time just to Watch It, is the Worst Idea !
- While Rich & Successful People: Spare time for Entertainment, But Read More Books to take their Business / Habits/ Passions to different level
- One of the amazing Quote is —
“When Something is Free to Consume, then you are the Product”
- Many People Stop Learning as soon as they are out from the College/ School.
- We always want to update our Gadgets, Apps, Lifestyle → Don’t You Think, we should Upgrade our Knowledge as well in Job/ Business ? Because -
- Financial Growth & Success are directly proportional to the Knowledge. Old methods & knowledge Won’t Help You to Earn More.
2 Things which I applied and experienced Good Results are:
- In place of “I Can’t Afford It”, Start saying “How can I afford It ?” : That will Open up many doors to think & plan to Achieve It.
- Remove Thought process of — “Do only those things which we Like / Love “My dear friend : Things which we Don’t Like / Not Comfortable with, will Help us to Get the Success